Spray Painting- booth Work Method Statement
The Spray Painting- booth Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a comprehensive 15 page procedure.
This SWMS involves spray painting in a spray booth using paints in general. This DOES NOT provide specific details regarding spraying isocyanate-containing (two-pack) paints. This DOES NOT include electrostatic spraying.
The Spray Painting- booth Work Method Statement (WMS) is ready to use and is not a blank template. Simply add your company details, ABN, and include any site specific details or risks and make it specific to the task at hand. It is then ready for printing and to be incorporated as part of your overall OHS System.
The Spray Painting- booth Work Method Statement can be used as part of your OHS inductions, for Tool box talks or tender applications.
The Safety Procedure includes:
- Safety Notes
- Pre-operational Inspection
- First Aid & Emergency Procedures
- 15 Page procedure
- Written by ex WHS inspectors
- Risk ratings before and after control measures
- MS Word format NOT PDF
- Task specific and site specific details easy to add
- Includes easy to complete boxes for Company details and project details
- Employee sign off section
- Instant download delivery
Ensure booth complies with AS 4114. Examples:
- Constructed of non-combustible materials
- Smooth finish (prevents build up of overspray)
- Allows expansion for temperature ranges
- Fans and other moving parts guarded
- Enclosed booths – at least 1 door
- Enclosed booths – sufficient emergency exits:
- Work done within 6m from emergency exit
- To remain unobstructed at all times
- Unlocked push open / single hand release
- No gaps (only at ends)
- Protected from mechanical damage
- Suitable size and layout for required air velocity, supply and exhaust
- Seek advice from Ventilation engineer
- Name of manufacturer, Make and Model
- Voltage, Frequency
- Operating Instructions
- Application Rate
- Airflow rate
Warning signs at each entrance "Flammable Vapours May be Present". Obtain local council building permits as required.
The Work Method Statement is in MSWord Format for unlimited printing and use and will be emailed directly to you.